My strengths are in management, strategy development and organisational re-focusing and re-structuring. I apply these through consultancy, mentoring and interim management.
I can also bring clarity to your objectives and support the achievement of them through firm but inclusive chairing and facilitation.
I think that I have some expertise to offer in the following areas, see the testimonials section for what others think.
- Interim and project management
- Troubleshooting and crisis management
- Restructuring organisations and management including growth & downsizing
- Independent evaluation of programmes & outcomes
- Mergers collaborations & joint working
- Reviewing organisational performance and productivity
- Reviewing strategy & plans including services development & positioning
- Board performance and reviews
- Chair support
- Coaching and mentoring
- Developing management team and staff
- Facilitating 'awayday' reviews
- Trustee and board training induction and development
Growth and Development
- Developing new initiatives
- Expanding work internationally
- Project start-up
- Surveys & user feedback
He could always be relied upon
to ask the difficult questions!
I saw him turn around a department
that was in a bad way and transform it into an
efficient group which took on its tasks with enthusiasm.